There are three types of structure that you can choose from.
1. Pan Door - Non Insulated
2. Poly Back - Insulation held in by Polyurethane backing
3. Steel Back - Insulation held in by steel backing
A garage door opening is the largest moving object in your home. Insulated doors will help to reduce the transfer of heat or cold air into your garage. This is important for a number of reasons:
1) If your garage is attached to your home, air in the garage can travel through the doorway to your living area. An insulated garage door will reduce the transfer of air from the outside to the inside.
2) If you use your garage as a workshop, your comfort will be a top priority. An insulated garage door will help keep the temperature in the garage within a narrower temperature range as compared to the extreme range of the outside temperature.
3) If your garage is below another room in your home, air can travel through the ceiling of the garage into the floor of the room above. An insulated door will keep temperatures in the garage fairly stable to reduce the temperature fluctuation in the room above.
4) An insulated garage door is generally quieter and has a more attractive interior than a non-insulated door